Nil GST Filing Annual Package
A GST return is a document containing details of all income/sales and/or expenses/purchases that a GST-registered taxpayer is required to file with the tax administrative authorities. It is an official document that furnishes all the purchases, sales, tax paid on purchases, and tax collected on sales-related details. The document is used by tax authorities to calculate the tax liability of a GST taxpayer.
Under the GST regime, regular businesses having more than Rs.5 crore as annual aggregate turnover have to file two monthly returns and one annual return. This amounts to 25 returns each year.
1. Interstate sales without restrictions
2. Expansion of business online,
3. Get Input Tax Credit ,
4. Helps in opening current account
- Userid & Password
1. E- filing of monthly GST returns for 12 month.
2. Monthly reconciliation of returns with bills
3. Acknowledgement of the same.
*Support throughout the process